With a commanding street presence, 750 Second Street is South Beach's newest boutique building located in the center of everything and just steps from the Embarcadero, world class restaurants, shopping & home of the San Francisco Giants Stadium. Designed by San Francisco based Architecture firm GouldEvans, these homes blend with the historic architectural elements of the neighborhood while making their own modern statement.
"We sought to relate the design of this contemporary residential building to the renovated historic warehouses which surround the site, carefully recalling the materials and details which give the South End Historic District its identity, while creating a fresh, sophisticated composition appropriate to life in 21st century San Francisco." – Bob Baum
BUILDING DESIGN / GENERAL FEATURES
- Concrete and steel framed building with 14 exclusive residences with only two homes per floor
- Luxurious entry lobby with double height ceiling, salvaged eucalyptus paneling and exposed concrete architectural walls
- Large 2 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom homes starting at 1,591 sq.ft.
- Large 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom view homes starting at 2,075 sq.ft.
- Exclusive elevator stop to entry vestibule for each home
- Washer and dryer hookups, intercom entry
- One car parking available